Frequently Asked Questions
- I have questions regarding the apps
- For iOS, we ask that you please e-mail the developers directly at:
For Android, we ask that you please e-mail the developers directly at:
- Is the app suitable for all fitness levels?
- Yes, we have over 400 workouts to fit your unique schedule and fitness needs.
- Will you be adding the Body By You program to the apps?
- For now, the Workout Builder can be used to create the BBY workouts. More to follow!
- Does the app have any translations?
- You can change the language to German in Settings.
- Why is the Android YAYOG app not the same as the iOS app?
- The Android app needs to be made compatible with many more devices that have a wide variety of screen sizes, memory capacity, and other limitations that require much more testing and troubleshooting.
- How should I use the YAYOG DVD workouts?
- Train three times per week- Timed Sets on Monday, Ladders on Wednesday, Circuit Training on Friday. Repeat until you are ready to move on to the next level.
- How can I incorporate the YAYOG DVD workouts with the books’ programs?
- Starting week 7 of the YAYOG 10-week programs, you can alternate each week between the book workouts and the DVD workouts. If you’re using the Body By You program, I suggest using it exclusively for at least 3 months.
- How is the app different from the YAYOG DVDs?
- The DVDs/videos have workouts that aren’t in the app, and you get to train with Mark as he does the entire workout with you, while guiding you rep-for-rep.
- How should I incorporate EFX into my current training program?
- Which program should I use?
- Do you have any recommendations for equipment to enhance my bodyweight training?
- Which of your programs can I use if I have nothing but floor space?
- The YAYOG and EFX DVDs require nothing but your own body and enough floor space to lie down in.
- Where can I find the Bodyweight Bar?
- After we release the Bodyweight Trainer, we’re going to work on making the Bodyweight Bar available.
General Training Questions
- Do I need to do aerobic activity in addition to your training programs?
- Only do aerobic activity if you enjoy it. Otherwise, it should be limited to warm-ups, cool-downs, and active recovery. For everything else, high intensity interval training is more effective.
- I’m having trouble transitioning from the Master to the Chief program. What can I do?
- Try switching to the Body By You program for 2-3 months. The program is more specifically focused on strength, which makes it easier to develop that skill. Then go back to the 10-week YAYOG programs.
- Can you make me a diet plan?
- You Are Your Own Gym and Body By You have nutrition chapters. You can also use the calorie calculator and Simple Meal Planner-
- Can you help me with an injury?
- Listen to your body when training. If you have any doubts, please consult with your doctor.
- Can I gain or lose weight with your program?
- Yes! These programs can do either, but you’ll need to eat accordingly. You Are Your Own Gym and Body By You have nutrition chapters.
- What should I do after two or more weeks of not training?
- If you haven’t trained in two or more weeks, we recommend you start at the beginning of whatever training program you began with. Otherwise, press on!
- Why can't I download my videos?
- Downloads not being compatible with iPads or iPhones
- Please check your internet connection and speed. Connect your device to a power source before downloading to avoid interruptions. If you still have issues, please contact us.
- Can you reset my downloads, so that I'll have the same number of downloads for all my videos?
- Unfortunately we can't reset downloads. You get three DRM free downloads with your purchase that can be shared between devices.
- Why can't I log in to my account?
- Please try resetting your password. If you don't receive an email with a link to reset your password, please make sure you used the correct email address.
- How come I didn't receive a link for my video downloads after purchasing?
- Please verify your transaction was confirmed on Paypal. If it is confirmed, please email your transaction number here.
- Buying videos can't be shipped to your home, you can download video on your computer.