1 4oz skinless salmon filet
1 small leek (only the light green and white area)
5 asparagus stems (trimmed bottom)
handful of fresh dill (chopped)
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
parchment paper (about 12″ long folded in half)
1/2 cup wild rice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook rice according to directions.
3. Rub salt and pepper on salmon and place on one side of the parchment paper.
4. Finely chop leek. Cut asparagus into 2-3 inches. Mix together with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Place the mixture on top of the salmon.
6. Fold parchment over salmon; make small overlapping pleats to seal the open sides and create a half-moon-shaped packet.
7. Place on a baking sheet; bake until salmon is opaque throughout, 15 to 17 minutes. Serve over wild rice.
Total calories – 304